Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,840TL (€840) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (33 minutes ago)