Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.145 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,609TL (€871) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)