Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,803TL (€7,948) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (25 minutes ago)