Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,736TL (€806) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (35 minutes ago)