Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.310 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,788TL (€3,664) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (27 minutes ago)