Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,779TL (2,961 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)