Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,672TL (8,937 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)