Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,801TL (2,803 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,550 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)