Cost of living in Brasília, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,761 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasília (Brazil) is 160% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,654TL (R$ 34,207) in Brasília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)