Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.002 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,489TL (C$1,495) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)