Cost of living in Braga, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Braga (Portugal) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,124TL (€1,576) in Braga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (42 minutes ago)