Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.775 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bozeman, Montana (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,943TL ($1,309) in Bozeman, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)