Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.359 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 74,877TL ($13,972) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 41,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)