Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00674 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 251% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,128TL (1,353,487 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)