Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 271% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,279TL (1,482,230 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (44 minutes ago)