Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,287TL (€961) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)