Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 227% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,113TL (€13,728) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)