Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40241 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 194% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,392TL (80,495 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jaipur costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)