Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 172% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 43,453TL (€11,065) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)