Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,496TL ($1,279) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (36 minutes ago)