Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.076 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,500TL ($1,104) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)