Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,488 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,695TL (COL$11,107,746) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)