Cost of living comparison between Bogotá, Colombia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,072 prices entered by 281 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00115 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,836TL (COL$4,198,962) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)