Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,152TL (COL$4,134,339) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)