Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,765 prices entered by 382 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,030TL (COL$2,042,193) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)