Cost of living comparison between Bogor, Indonesia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,778TL (Rp 15,987,225) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (44 minutes ago)