Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,234TL (Rp 19,182,895) in Bogor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)