Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 202% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,854TL (kr 13,457) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)