Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45326 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 192% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,290TL (kr 16,084) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Akron, Ohio costs $2.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 15 lei (38 minutes ago)