Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48184 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 188% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,621TL (kr 13,740) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)