Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,509TL (kr 86,272) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)