Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00049 TRY / SLL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 97% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,712TL (63,008,333 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)