Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,640TL (R$ 30,332) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (39 minutes ago)