Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.192 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (R$ 3,062) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 2 hours ago)