Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28226 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,072TL (R 10,883) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)