Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00499 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,912TL (3,993,560 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)