Cost of living comparison between Blantyre, Malawi and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00431 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,643TL (4,093,042 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)