Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (652,938 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,238 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (44 minutes ago)