Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00504 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,543TL (3,678,628 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 1.00₴ (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)