Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00577 TRY / MWK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,555TL (616,086 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)