Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08045 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,918TL (руб 135,707) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)