Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 142% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,556TL (руб 74,391) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)