Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,631TL (1,693 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)