Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.431 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 12% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,816TL (1,968 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)