Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05337 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,812TL (52,678 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨37,990 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 2 hours ago)