Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05395 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,749TL (458,706 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)