Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05407 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,509TL (83,390 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)