Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.547 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 192% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,678TL (£12,026) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)