Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.484 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 210% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 58,200TL ($16,707) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)