Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,120TL (﷼ 8,804,043) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)