Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04673 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,126TL (₨ 88,292) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)