Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03459 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,364TL (₨ 126,169) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)