Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03416 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,484TL (₨ 72,733) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Amsterdam costs €582 (about 2 hours ago)