Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05460 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,543TL (₨ 101,532) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)