Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03790 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,536TL (₨ 66,902) in Birgunj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)