Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,132TL (RM2,983) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 2 hours ago)