Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,055TL (RM3,162) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)