Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.632 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 240% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,137TL ($14,629) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)