Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 156% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,771TL (€7,834) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (18 minutes ago)