Cost of living in Bilaspur, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,696TL (₨22,678) in Bilaspur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)