Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13333 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,697TL (27,729₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (35 minutes ago)