Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14043 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,475TL (17,628₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)