Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,662TL (₨84,364) in Bikaner to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)