Cost of living in Bijapur, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07426 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 14% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,373TL (₨45,428) in Bijapur.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (37 minutes ago)