Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07068 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,511TL (₨35,529) in Bijapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)