Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,020TL (2,454KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)