Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.040 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,280TL (2,589KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)