Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.121 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,657TL (1,253KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)