Cost of living comparison between Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.707 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,146TL (1,843KM) in Bihać to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)