Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.891 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,307TL (4,836 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (37 minutes ago)