Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.824 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,087TL (7,385 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)