Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,220TL (3,320 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)