Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.417 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,279TL (5,841 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)