Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.915 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,613TL (6,136 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (38 minutes ago)