Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05164 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,804TL (₨93,034) in Bhubaneswar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)