Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05518 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,622TL (₨47,520) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (35 minutes ago)