Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05546 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,105TL (₨74,009) in Bhopal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)