Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06124 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 10% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,748TL (₨44,875) in Bhiwandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)