Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05526 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,164TL (₨75,357) in Bhilai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)