Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,778TL (₨68,450) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)