Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05594 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,111TL (₨73,498) in Bhavnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)