Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06999 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,120TL (₨44,582) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)