Cost of living in Bhatinda, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07399 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,404TL (₨59,514) in Bhatinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)