Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.854 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 244% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,969TL (€14,523) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)