Cost of living comparison between Bergen, Norway and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37605 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 404% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,031TL (kr 167,614) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 2 hours ago)