Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,956TL (€1,151) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 294,899 (about 2 hours ago)