Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,810TL (€898) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)