Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27497 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,173TL (R 98,823) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £675 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)