Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38772 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,794TL (7,205 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$99,999,999,999,999,996,863,366,107,917,975,552 (42 minutes ago)