Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,461TL (11,080 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)