Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36109 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,785TL (16,020 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$145 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$95,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)