Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.687 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,744TL (1,393 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)