Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.187 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,230TL (16,107 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)