Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.509 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 189% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,824TL (9,895 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (28 minutes ago)