Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.459 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 158% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,389TL (16,424 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)